Shanghai University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022-2023 || Shanghai University SGS 2022 CSC Guide Official
Shanghai University SHU started admission for all majors through a Shanghai government scholarship.
Shanghai University SHU 2022-2023 SGS scholarship has been announced. Shanghai Government Scholarship every year
announces a lot of opportunities to the students through Chinese universities’ independent enrollment. The Shanghai University SHU Shanghai government scholarship SGS is the best scholarship for all international students. 30 to 35 Chinese universities offer the shanghai scholarship in Chinese and English language each of the years.
Click Here to Check Shanghai University CSC Scholarship Result 2020
Every university every year has two ways to apply for the SGS Government scholarship council. The first way is online to apply on SGS and the second way is to apply on the university online portal.
on SGS online portal is necessary for all universities Shanghai Government Scholarship as well but on university online portal it’s not compulsory for all universities. It depends on the university.
In every university of china, a lot of scholarships are available like Jiangsu jasmine government scholarship, conscious institutes scholarship, Anso Scholarship, Nanjing government scholarship, Beijing and shanghai government scholarship as well.
China scholarships are famous are over the world. SHU SGS scholarship is also best for all students.
Detail Shanghai University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
Authority: Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Shanghai University
Student Category: For Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance: 3000 RMB for Masters, 3500 RMB For PhD
Apply Method: Just Online Apply, no need to send hard copies
Application Deadline: From December 15, 2021, to May 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Shanghai University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
1. All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply For Shanghai University shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
- First You Fill Shanghai Government Online Application Form
- Second, you Fill University Online application Form
- Upload all required Documents on both Shanghai University and SGS application Form
- 500 RMB Application Fee
- The result will be announced at the end of July
Click Here to Apply online on Shanghai government application form
How you fill shanghai Government Scholarship online application Form
Video In Urdu Click Here to Watch
Video In English Click Here to Watch
Click Here to Apply on Shanghai University online Portal
Required Documents List Shanghai University Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
- Fill Shanghai Government Online Application Form
- Second, you Fill Shanghai University Online Application Form
- Copy Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Copy of Transcripts Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Study plan (for master 800 words and for Ph.D. its 1500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory) For the Chinese Taught Program you Provide HSK Certificate if available.
- Choose Supervisor online and Get Accepted (For post-graduate only)
Please note that it is not required to choose a supervisor for the School of Economics, MBA center, and SILC Business School. Shanghai University Acceptance Letter Format Click Here
- 3 minutes introduction upload on shanghai online portal (Selfie Video, Video Size less than 50MB)
- Statement of Financial Support Click here Here to Download (Just for Formality but fill and attach must)
Click Here For Shanghai University Official announcement 2022 CSC Scholarship Announcement