2022-2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Wuhan University | Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2022 CSC Guide Officials
If You Want to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 then hurry up. Admissions are open in China In Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2022 admissions for 2022 September intake are started. In Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2021. 2022 CSC Scholarship is also started In other Chinese Universities. If You Want to apply for the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 then apply as soon as possible.
Here is the Procedure for applying for the Chinese Government Scholarship CSC Scholarship 2021 Click Here.
Following is the Wuhan university admission 2022 CSC Scholarship Process.
Wuhan university CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 admissions will start in November 2021. So Wait For Starting Wuhan university 2023-2024 For applying Next Year.
Don’t worry Wuhan University CSC Scholarship for the year 2022-2023 has been started.
Details of Scholarship
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
University Name: Wuhan University
Student Category: Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance:3000 RMB for Masters and 3500 RMB For PhD
Apply Method: Just online apply (no need to send hard copies)
Application Deadline: Apply between January 1st and April 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Students
1. All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply For This
- First, you Fill CSC online application form
- After filling CSC form you must fill Wuhan university portal online application form
- When you fill both online form then wait for the final result check your status on Wuhan online portal Daily (NOTE: Wuhan university announced csc scholarship results in April or mid of may)
- No. application Fee
Required Documents List
- CSC Online Application Form (Agency Number 10486 )
- Online application of Wuhan university
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy with Visa page
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- A study or research plan is written in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words
Personal statement and a brief research plan ( 800 words ). Doctoral degree program applicants need to submit a brief introduction of research experience.
- Acceptance letter (it’s optional) Click Here to Download Wuhan University Acceptance Letter Format
Available Majors For CSC Scholarship