Chongqing University 2023 Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program Chinese Government Scholarship || CSC Guide Officials
Details of Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2023-2024 (Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for International Students of Chongqing University)
Authority: Chongqing university Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
University Name: Chongqing University (China)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance: 3000 RMB For Masters
Apply Method: Just Online apply No. need to send hard copies
Application Deadline: Need to Get a Pre-admission Letter before April 2, 2023, and Then Fill CSC Form Deadline is 30th April 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For Chongqing CSC Scholarship 2023
1.All International Students can apply
2. Age limits For Masters 35 and For PHD 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate (ielts is not mandatory)
How to Apply For Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2023
- First, fill out the Chongqing University Online Application form and Try to get Pre-admission Letter
- After Getting the Pre-Admission Letter, Fill CSC Online Application Form
- upload all required documents on CSC And Chongqing University Portal
- No need to send hard copies
- After filling out the online form and then waiting for the result check your portal status daily
- The result will be announced at the end of June or early July
Create and activate an account in CQU’s online application system at https://cqu.17gz.org/member/login.do. Fill in the application form and upload the required supporting documents. And send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application No. in CQU’s online application system + Youth of Excellence Scheme of China Program + Pre-admission Letter. CQU will issue the pre-admission letter via email to applicants who pass the review.
Click Here to Apply on University Portal
Click Here to Apply on CSC Portal
How you fill CSC online application Form update method
Video In Urdu Click Here to Watch on CSC guide official youtube channel
Video In English Click Here to Watch CSC guide official youtube channel
Required Documents List for Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2023
- Fill CQU online application form
- Fill out the CSC online application form. Signed and scanned CSC application form (from Step 1) ( Chongqing university Agency number: 10611)
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy) If you are a university student then provide Hope Certificate
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- A study plan proposal. A study plan is written in Chinese or English no less than 1,000 words;
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum vitae (The applicants submit a CV introducing their personal information, educational background, work experience, research work, publications, honors, and other information )
- Certificate of employment in Chinese or English issued by the current employer with an official seal.
- Passport (With One Year Validity)
- Upload the original Physical Examination Form with Blood Test reports, Electrocardiograph and Chest X-Ray Reports (Click Here to Download)
- Certificate of No Criminal Record (Police clearance Certificates)
- Study or Work certificate. For applicants who are currently studying or working in an institution, a Certificate of Enrollment or Employment issued by the institution is required.
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Pre-Admission Letter. Chongqing University will provide the pre-admission letter to applicants who meet the pre-admission requirements after reviewing the application documents. The letter must be submitted when applying in CSC’s system.
Click Here to Get Official Advertisement