HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Bilateral Program (Type A Category Scholarship) || HEC CSC Type A Scholarship 2024-2025 CSC Guide Officials
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship (Bilateral Program Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC)
student Category: Undergraduate, Masters/Mphil, and PhD/Doctorate
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Monthly Stipend: 2500 RMB for Bachelor’s, 3000 RMB For master and 3500 RMB for Ph.D.
Apply Method: JUST Online apply
Application Deadline: Thursday, 28th December 2023
How to Apply for HEC Type A Category Scholarship
- First You Fill HEC online Application Form
- Apply For HEC HAT test (Masters &PhD) and USAT test (Undergraduate)
- Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form
- Upload all Required Documents on the HEC and CSC online application Portal
- No need to send Hard Copies
How you fill CSC online application Form update method
Video In Urdu Click Here to Watch
Video In English Click Here to Watch
Eligibility Criteria for CSC HEC A Category Scholarship
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJ&K nationals.
- Applicants with incomplete degrees on the closing date of application are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years) of education and be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- Applicants for the Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants for PhD program must have a Master’s degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years) and be under the age of 40 years at the time of application.
Required Documents List for CSC HEC A Category Scholarship
Applicants are not required to submit any document (hard copies) to HEC at this stage of the application process. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the following documents in English or Chinese.
1. HEC Online Application Form
2. Submit an online application at the CSC portal through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal,
3. Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
4. Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
5. Study plan or Research Plan ( 200 words for bachelors, 800 words for Masters & 1500 words for PhD). copies of any research publication & achievements (PhD only)
6. Two Recommendation Letters
7. Passport Copy
8. Upload the original Physical Examination Form
9. Certificate of No Criminal Record (Police clearance Certificates)
10. English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
11. Apply to the target universities for the pre-admission letter (optional) for Master’s and PhD before submitting an online application if available. HEC/CSC cannot guarantee the enrollment of your target university if no pre-admission notice is acquired from the applicant
12. Apply For the HEC HAT test (Masters &PhD) and USAT test (Undergraduate) if you have already a valid HAT or USAT score after January 01, 2022, you may submit the score on the HEC portal during application submission.