University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) University Scholarship 2023-2024 | UCAS University Full Scholarship CSC Guide Officials
If You Want to apply for the University of Chinese Academy of Science UCAS Full Scholarship 2023 then hurry up. Admissions are open in China At the University of Chinese Academy of Science UCAS Full Scholarship 2023-2024 admissions for 2023 September intake are started. In University of Chinese Academy of Science UCAS Full Scholarship 2023-2024. If You Want to apply for the UCAS Scholarship 2023.
Here is the Procedure for applying for the Chinese Government Scholarship CSC Scholarship 2023 Click Here.
Following is the University of Chinese Academy of Science UCAS Full Scholarship admissions 2023 UCAS Scholarship Process.
UCAS FULL Scholarship 2024-2025 admissions will start in November 2023. So Wait For Starting UCAS University Scholarship 2024-2025 For applying Next Year. Don’t worry UCAS University Full Scholarship for the years 2023-2024 has been started.
Details of UCAS FULL University Scholarship
Authority: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences UCAS
University Name: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences UCAS
Student Category: Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Monthly Allowance: Master’s: 3000 RMB/month For Ph.D. 3500 RMB/month
Apply Method: Just Online Apply
Application Deadline: 15 Feb 2023
Eligibility Criteria For Students UCAS FULL Scholarship
1. All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for Masters 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
3. You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply For UCAS FULL University Scholarship
- Fill UCAS University Online Application Form
- Upload All documents on UCAS Online Portal
- No need to Send Hard Copies
- No Application Fee
No Need to Apply on CSC Portal
Required Documents List For UCAS University Scholarship
- Fill UCAS online application Form
- CV With Brief Introduction of research experience
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)For master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.For Ph.D. program applicants: 1. Bachelor’s degree certificate. 2. Master’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Research proposal in Detail
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Copy of your regular passport which has at least 2 years of validity
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Acceptance letter Optional This year.
- Photocopies of all the title pages, abstracts of max. of 5 published academic papers (if available then upload it)
If you have still any confusion then watch ANSO scholarship Video 2020 Click Here
For the Year 2021 video uploaded on CSC Guide Official Youtube Channel