Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-2025 || NJU CSC Scholarship 2024-2025 CSC Guide Officials
Nanjing University China Scholarship Council Scholarship Details 2024-2025
Authority: China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-2025
Name of The University: Nanjing University
Student Degree: For Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Monthly Living Allowance: 3000 RMB/Yuan for Masters, 3500 for Ph.D. Students
Method Of Applying: Just Online Apply
Application Deadline: From November 1, 2023 to January 20, 2024
Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria For Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is for All International Students
- For Masters, Age Limit is 35, For Ph.D. Age Limit is 40 Years.
- English Proficiency Certificate is Acceptable, IELTS is Optional
How to Apply For Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 204-2024
- You Need to Fill China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Online CSC Application Form
- After Filling CSC Scholarship Form You need to Fill Nanjing University Online application form
- Upload all required Documents on the China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Online application Form and Nanjing University Portal
- NO, Application Fee
- NO, Need to Send Hard Copies
- In mid-February 2024, all materials that have passed the preliminary review will be reviewed by relevant majors. The review results are expected to be sent via system letters or emails in early March 2024. Students who pass the review will receive a pre-admission letter issued by Nanjing University. Notification letter (students applying for a doctoral degree will also receive a personal statement signed and confirmed by the supervisor).
- Students who have received the pre-admission notice must log in to the online registration system of the China Scholarship Council Click Here before March 17, 2024, to register and apply online.
- Nanjing University CSC Scholarship Final result 2022 will be announced at the end of July
Click Here to Apply online on the China Scholarship Council (CSC) /Chinese Government Scholarship online application form
How you fill CSC online application Form update method 2024-2025
Video In Urdu Click Here to Watch on Csc Guide’s official YouTube channel
Video In English Click Here to Watch on Csc Guide’s official YouTube channel
Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship Required Documents List
- China Scholarship Council / Chinese Government Scholarship Online application form (Agency number For B-Category is 10284 )
- Highest Degree/Diploma Certificate (Notarized copy) not Original
- Transcripts The Highest Education (Notarized copy) not original
- Personal statement (Personal Statement Sample)
- Applicants applying for a doctoral degree must provide an abstract of their master’s thesis.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Home Page
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners Click Here to Download the Format
- Non-Criminal Record/ Police Clearance Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- Acceptance Letter (Not a must)
- Applicants applying for architecture and urban planning majors must submit relevant portfolios.
Available Majors Click Here to download