Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2024-2025 || Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-2025 CSC Guide Officials
If You Want to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 then hurry up. Admissions are open in China In Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2024 admissions for the 2024 September intake are started.
Don’t worry Wuhan University CSC Scholarship for the year 2024-2024 has been started.
Details of Scholarship
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
University Name: Wuhan University
Student Category: Masters and Ph.D. Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance:3000 RMB for Masters and 3500 RMB For PhD
Apply Method: Just online apply (no need to send hard copies)
Application Deadline: Apply between Nov. 15, 2023 and Feb. 25, 2024
Eligibility Criteria For Students
1. All International Students can apply
2. Age limits for Masters are 35 and For Ph.D. 40 Years
3. You can apply with an English Proficiency Certificate
How to Apply For This
- First, you Fill CSC online application form
- After filling CSC form you must fill Wuhan University portal online application form
- Third, the candidates who have obtained the recommended qualification of Wuhan University shall submit a pre-admission notice issued by Wuhan University and other additional documents at the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System at https://www.campuschina.org/ before March 15, 2024.
- When you fill out both online forms and then wait for the final result check your status on the Wuhan online portal Daily.
- No. application Fee
- Wuhan University announced CSC scholarship results at the end of July
How you fill CSC online application Form update method 2024-2025
Video In Urdu Click Here to Watch on Csc Guide’s official YouTube channel
Video In English Click Here to Watch on Csc Guide’s official YouTube channel
Required Documents List
- CSC Online Application Form (Agency Number 10486)
- Online application of Wuhan University
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy with Visa page
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- English Proficiency Certificate (Ielts is not Mandatory)
- Study plan in China. A Chinese/English study plan (more than 1,000 words) should be submitted. Doctoral candidates must be signed by the Chinese supervisor, and the study plan can only be written in Chinese or English.
- An acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University Click Here to Download filled in Chinese or English)(if available). Contact information of some professors can be found at Click Here
- Other additional documents (e.g. certificate of work or internship, award, publications).